PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

9.11.2014

Baked Apple Chips with Apple Pie Spice {Apple Week}

 
Today we are sharing a delicious, SIMPLE treat your kids can practically make themselves for apple week...as long as you help out with the oven part ;)
 
These baked apple chips are delicious, healthy and easy-peasy...the perfect snack for fall!


 
To get started you really just need these bad boys...

 
a little sprinkling of this...
 

 
and an awesome apple peeler/corer/slicer thing WITH a cute little helper :)
 
 
Now if you want your chips a little bit crispier you would want to slice them really thin, we like them a tad on the chewy side and I wanted my kids to be able to help out so we used this awesome contraption my mom got me for Christmas a few years ago...it is one of their favorite things to do!
 
Once we had our slices ready to go we laid them out on the cookie sheet, let the kids sprinkle them with Apple Pie Spice, and baked for 3 hours at 200 degrees.

 
I'm happy to say they were gobbled up immediately when the kids got home from school and my house smelled quite divine :) Thanks so much for stopping by today!
 



0 comments: