PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1.21.2014

Winter Olympics Week {Olympics Re-Cap!}

 
Hello everyone!  Did you all enjoy your long weekend??  We basically just did a lot of de-junking and organizing...boring but necessary! ;)

I am SO excited to be focusing this week on the Winter Olympics with my kids, and to get started I thought I would share some really fun activities we have done in the past that could totally be adapted for this years Winter Olympics.

First up, we made some super-sized Olympic Torches!


It wouldn't be a weekly theme at our house if we didn't include a fun snack...check out our Olympic Rings snack AND Olympic Rings Countdown Chain.



Finally, if you are a Utah local, take your kids to the Olympic Cauldron Park.  It is totally free and they have so many fun and interesting things to look at, including the real torch from the 2002 Winter Olympics and SO much more!


Stop by tomorrow for some fun Winter Olympic crafts...and have a great day! :)





14 comments:

Michelle Paige

Love your ideas! Sounds like you're going to have a fun week around your house! Enjoy!

Liv

I didn't know about the Olympic Park. I'll have to head over there with my 3-year old. Especially with this 40 degree weather we've been having ... practically a heat wave!

Manisha

Hi, I was very surprised with this post, the writer really impressed me and helped me understand many things needed, I need to acquire it and change to be able to succeed in life, thanks a lot. I suggest some article also please visit :

Daily Current Affairs & Today in History
Daily Sarkari Naukri Update
Download Facebook Video Online
All Education Essay for Kids and UPSC Students
Tutorials for IT Students

Anonymous

very nice and intresting ypour blog are so valuble thanks for best provoding articles

Anonymous

www.hinditops.com

Haider Jamal Abbasi (iAMHJA)


Captions For Girls
Contact Names
Start a Blog

Raag Consultants

trade license for storage
mcd license for factory

Raag Consultants

trade license delhi fees
trade license registration

Raag Consultants

mcd office near me
apply mcd license online

Raag Consultants

apply mcd trade license for clinic
apply mcd trade license for beauty parlour

Raag Consultants

apply mcd trade license for company
apply mcd trade license for firm

Raag Consultants

mcd trade license for spa
mcd trade license for shop

Raag Consultants

mcd trade license for construction company
mcd trade license for chartered accountants

Raag Consultants

trade license for cyber cafe
trade license for dental clinic