PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1.02.2013

Family Time Capsule Activity

 
Alright...so we were a LITTLE late getting a family time capsule put together!  BUT...on our last day of Christmas Break we decided to finish up this fun project.
 
 
To make our Time Capsule I just took a plastic bin and spray-painted the lid black.  While it was still wet I sprinkled silver glitter all over it and let it dry.  Once it was, I wrote 2012 on the top with glitter glue and our time capsule was ready to be filled!
 
 
 
I used the fantastic printables I found over at 30 Handmade Days, and I thought they were just perfect for the kids...and the one for adults is great too!
 
 
 
All the kids had a great time filling out their sheets...some needed a little more help than others ;)
 

 


 
One our sheets were all filled out the kids drew pictures on the back and decorated them.
 

 
Finally we printed off a bunch of our favorite pictures from the year, grabbed a bunch of poppers and noise makers and threw them all in our time capsule.
 
 
 
I cannot wait to see what we are able to accomplish in 2013 and look back with my family on what a great year 2012 was as well!!!
 
Do you have any fun New Year's traditions in your home?  I would love to hear them!!