PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

8.21.2012

First Day of School!

 It has been a crazy few weeks at our house, but with school starting today I feel like it just might be possible to get us back on schedule :)


Here is my ADORABLE little Skylar...ready to take Second Grade by storm!  I love her spunk and her joy...she radiates happiness.  I hope this school year is everything she hopes it will be...I know she will make it a great one!  


Next week Kendall goes to Kindergarten and a week later Britton starts Pre-School.  It's the start of a whole new way of life for us, and I think we are all ready to embrace the changes headed our way!

I know fun posts have been few and far between, but I promise they are going to be making a comeback ;)  We are coming up on my favorite season...FALL!  I have so much I want to do with my kids, home, and self so definitely stay tuned :)



2 comments:

Debra Hawkins

Cute picture! I can't believe that summer is over already!!

Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted

Cuteness galore! I'm sure you;ll be lloking forward to a little "me time" now that the kids will be in school:)