PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7.19.2012

Octo-Pops!

 Hello everyone!

Ocean Week rolls on at our house this week with another fun snack.  I promise...I will have an activity or two...but the snacks are just so fun! ;)

I found the inspiration for these yummies again at Preschool Express...make sure you check it out!  These are perfect for a hot summer day.  I give you...

Octo-Pops!!


These are about as simple as it gets.  Fill some small paper cups with juice until 3/4 of the way full.  Then place 8 gummy worms in each cup so half  of each worm is hanging out over the side.  Then I covered each cup in tin foil and stuck in a popsicle stick ALMOST to the bottom.


The hardest part of this treat is making your kids wait while they freeze! :)

Once they were frozen, my kids absolutely loved them!


Hope you enjoyed our Octo-Pops today...let me know if you try these out!  Thanks so much for stopping by and check back later for Field Trip Thursday and a fun jellyfish craft too :)

Linking up HERE :)

8 comments:

Michelle Paige

Seriously, adorable! Love these!

Debra Hawkins

So cute! My little girl would flip over these!

Crystalyn

Oh these do look yummy! I'm going to save this idea for sure. I wonder if you could find a way to get some fruit to stick to the side of the cup wall to make a face in the pop. Hmm. Might be a fun experiment :)

Brooke Arellano

Very cool idea!! Stopping by from the Mingle With Us blog hop and am now your newest follower:) Hope you can come check out Crazy Mama Drama !
http://crazy-mama-drama.blogspot.com/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crazy-Mama-Drama/259491484156846

Lindsay

These are simply adorable! You are one creative mom!

Simply Sweet Sunday

Stopped by from the Mingle With Us blog hop.
I am going to make these Octo-Pops with my boys - they will love them!
I'm your newest follower - please stop by for a visit and follow back if you wish :)
Katherine
http://simplysweetsunday.blogspot.com/

Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted

Fun indeed! You are so creative with activities and food!

Lina - Fancy Frugal Life

Toni! These are adorable. My kids would LOVE :) Thanks for stopping by today!

Lina