PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4.16.2012

Jelly Bean Flower Cupcakes

Happy Monday everyone! :)

I wanted to pop in real quick and share a fun dessert I threw together for our family home evening tonight. This week is all about flowers and tonight we are learning about planting the seeds of faith. I thought a simple flower dessert would be perfect!


This is my simple take on a Jelly Bean Flower Cupcake


These are as simple as they get! A boxed cake mix, some store-bought frosting, and some 50% off Easter Jelly Beans :)


I just did one layer of jelly beans on the outside and then another layer on the inside. Stuck some yellow beans in the middle and we were all set!

Then I placed them on a white plate and used green frosting to draw the stems and leaves...just to make it look cute :)
There you have it...a super simple and yummy dessert to go along perfectly with our Flower Week!
Thanks for stopping by, come back for a new FHE, lots of flower fun, and so much more!! :)


Linking up to THESE fun parties!

19 comments:

Hollie Hanson

cute cute CUTE!

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust

Those are so pretty! Love them!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses

Those are so cute! Love the bright colors ... my kids would think they were awesome!

Kelley @ TheGrantLife.com

Yum! Wheres mine? ;)

Kei

Totally cute idea! They look delicious! :D

Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted

My goodness! Those are fantastic. I never realized how fun food was until I "met" you & your bloggity-blog!

Unknown

I love these! I am going to have to try to make some of these for my kids this spring!

Meaningful Mama

Adorable kids! Great cupcakes too. I love how you set up your shot!

Alexis Tanner Lane

I love this idea! I have seen tons of jelly beans on sale at Walmart and wondered what I would do with them. Cupcakes are perfect!

Liz

Lovely idea! Liz

Unknown

what a fantastic idea

Shannon

These are so cute, and I am a new follower--your FHEs are AMAZING!!

Shannon@SewSweetCottage

Sarah

These are so cute! I have seen cupcake corn on the cob with jelly beans but never flowers. I would love for you to share this at my link party
http://thewinthropchronicles.blogspot.com/2012/04/share-it-link-party-7.html

And you have an adorable family!

Amanda Joy Petersen

Thanks so much for linking up to Pomp Party this week. I just pinned these to the Pomp Party Board on pinterest.

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Oh wow the cupcakes are so pretty :)

Dee

Unknown

I wanted to let you know that I featured these today! Come check it out http://www.thegunnysack.com/2012/04/who-was-stuffed-in-gunny-sack-week-33.html

Bonnie and Trish @ Uncommon Designs

These are so adorable! Love them!

Take care,

Trish

Stephanie

Oh wow, if this isn't a perfect cupcake idea for spring, I don't know what is!

New follower :)

Stephanie
www.chocolatecoveredbuttons.com

Bonnie and Trish @ Uncommon Designs

Featured these tonight at our link party! Stop by and grab a featured button!! :)