PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2.12.2012

Valentines Day Scavenger Hunt

Can you believe we are almost half-way through February?! Craziness!!

On Valentines Day I always try to do a fun project or craft for my kids. I thought it would be fun to switch it up this year and have a little Scavenger Hunt that will lead them to their after school snack I blogged about HERE.


When they get home from school they will find different clues leading them to their yummy treat! The theme of the scavenger hunt is I love you more than...with each clue being in a place that I LOVE...but not more than my kiddos :)


I thought I would share my clues with everyone in case you want to do this with your kids too. Super easy and fun way to show your kids how much you love them. Here are the clues I came up with:



The first clue will be out where they can't miss it, on the couch probably. Then the second clue in the dryer, the 3rd in the freezer, 4th in the car and so on. Finally they will find their treat on a tray in the oven with individual love notes from mom.


I hope you enjoyed out Scavenger Hunt, and I would love to know: What fun things do you do in YOUR home for Valentines Day??


I Heart Nap Time

6 comments:

Michelle Paige

I LOVE this idea! I think I'm going to try it out on my kids! Thanks for the inspiration!

Hollie Hanson

Super cute!!! Maybe I will steal this idea! :)
And please don't remind me February is halfway over. I have made no progress on my personal goals. LOL

Lindsay

I love this! Great printables! We are doing our scavenger hunt & party today, since tomorrow is so crazy for us with dance class until late. Can't wait to hear how your holiday festivities go!

Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted

When I was a kid scavenger hunts were one of my favorite things to do, heck, I'd even probably love doing one now!;)

Digital Scrapbooking Made Easy

So super cute! I'd love to have you link this up to my party at http://scrapbookingez.blogspot.com/2012/02/anything-goes-linky-party_09.html. Thanks for sharing!

Love Sweet Love

How fun, I love it!! And I love the idea of an 'I Love you more than...' game because I think it's soooo important that we're constantly reminding them and showing them that they are more loved than anything in the world!