PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2.22.2012

Shamrock Cinnamon Rolls - Re-visited!

Well I promised you some St. Patrick's day fun...so here you go! :)

I made this fun, SIMPLE breakfast last year and it was a hit. I loved that I could make it in under 15 minutes and my kids totally gobbled them up. I give you...

SHAMROCK CINNAMON ROLLS!! :)

All you need to make some of your own is a can of premade cinnamon rolls (you COULD make your own...but in my life right now that is not really reality ;) and a small heart-shaped cookie cutter.




Then all you do is...


Then you...

Cook for 12 minutes at 400 degrees, cool and frost, and you are ready to eat!
I added ONE drop of green food coloring to the frosting just to be a little bit more festive. I love how these turned out and I cannot wait to have my kids wake up to them on March 17th!

Thanks so much for checking out Blue Skies Ahead today! I am always amazed that people are interested in some of the little things we do in our family, but I love having you and SO appreciate all the sweet comments and emails. Have a wonderful day!!




Photobucket






Photobucket

Catch a Glimpse Button



Seven Alive

KitchenFun

Happy Go Lucky







http://www.thegrantlife.com/search/label/financial%20friday

Whipperberry

21 comments:

Michelle Paige

Love this idea...it's so sweet! Would you link it up to my Springtime Holiday Link Party, please? http://michellepaige.blogspot.com/2012/02/springtime-holiday-link-party.html

Kelley @ TheGrantLife.com

So cute Tonii! And so simple! Thanks for the great idea :)

Kate Sparkles

Such a great idea..
sadly I'm outside the US and don't have access to those pre-made cinnamon roll tubes but I do often bake heart shapes cup cakes.. so I think I'm going to borrow your shamrock idea and do it with green cuppy cakes instead.. perfect treat for my irish in laws!!

Lina - Fancy Frugal Life

How cute! love this idea..very festive :)
Lina

Lindsay

Totally have to do this with my little ones! Such an adorable shamrock!

Rachael

Yum!

Mindie Hilton

Super cute. If you have not linked these up yet at Bacon Time's Go Green Linky and Giveaway I would love for you too. They are such a fun St. Patties treat.

Unknown

I soooo love your "realness" about not making the cinnamon rolls from scratch. It seems so hard to get everything done in the morning so this is such a perfect, fun breakfast for St. Parick's Day. I can't believe how simple they are. Can't wait to make them.

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust

So adorable! And such a great and easy treat. Very creative.

Amanda Joy Petersen
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda Joy Petersen

Thanks for linking up to Pomp Party this week... these look super easy and super yummy:)

Amanda Joy
Joy in the Jumble

ErikaV

Quick, fun, and adorable! I love this idea!

Unknown

How fun are those?! We love cinnamon rolls in this family; what a fun St. Patty's day b'fast idea; thanks! So glad you linked at our Shine on Fridays party!

Anonymous

Such a fun way to celebrate!

Unknown

I absolutely love these! What a great idea fro St. Patty's Day! I am hosting my 2nd link party, and would love for you to add this along with anything else you like!

http://www.mom4realky.blogspot.com/2012/02/4-real-friday-link-party-2.html

Jessica @ Mom 4 Real

Sue @ Cakeballs, cookies and more

very cute!

Unknown

How fun!! My kiddos would LOVE these. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Link It Up Thursday.

Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted

Cutest rolls around! My mom use to make those Pillsbury cinnamon rolls every Sunday when were growing up. They are still my favorite!

Jamy

I, too, love the holidays and love making a big deal out of little holidays! I have to say this is the FUNNEST thing I've ever seen! There are a lot of ideas out there and most of them a great, too. But this is soooo original. I seriously cannot WAIT to make these! Thank you!!! I think I might become addicted to your blog. ;)

TRICIA

Love this idea!

makingitfeellikehome.blogspot.com

TRICIA

Love this idea!

makingitfeellikehome.blogspot.com