PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1.18.2012

Disneyland Autograph Books

Hello everyone!! If this whole scheduled-post thing is working we are actually on our vacation right now, but I still wanted to share some fun things we did in the last year that you may not have seen before. We have a bunch of new followers here and I must say....THANK YOU so much for taking a few minutes out of your day and stopping by!
We are spending a few days at Disneyland with a bunch of family so I thought I would repost my Homemade Autograph Books I made last year for a trip. These were so quick and simple, and my kids LOVED them! It was a fun way to personalize something with their favorite characters....and mine were a little bit cheaper than the ones at the Magic Kingdom ;)


All you need to make some of your own are some of those 4x6 plastic photo books, I got mine at the dollar store. Then you print off your kids favorite character, add some wording and finish it off with some coordinating scrapbook paper!

In ours I just kept a handful of index cards in my bag. When we would see a character I would hand my kids a pen and their index card. Once it was signed I put it in one side of the picture book, then when we came home I printed out pics with that character and put them on the other side.


My kids loved their autograph books! I let them each pick out what characters they wanted and I LOVED that they only cost me a dollar a piece! :)

Thanks for stopping by today! We will be home soon and I have some fun craft ideas, activities for the kiddos and LOTS more!

1 comments:

Lyndee W.

We went to DL years ago and I wish now that I had made one of these. Oh well...for the future, eh?