PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

10.13.2011

Pumpkin Pie Bites

Okay, last pumpkin activity for a while...I promise! :) I found these years ago from the AMAZING Bakerella and thought they would make for a fun treat this Pumpkin Week!
Everything is cuter mini...and pumpkin pies are no exception!

You can click on the link for Bakerella's tutorial, but mine were really as simple as rolling out refrigerator pie crust, cutting with a pumpkin cookie cutter, stuffing into a mini-muffin tin, and filling with canned pumpkin pie mix :)

Then you bake them for 12-15 minutes at 350 degrees and you come out with these little cuties! :)

Thank you so much for visiting Blue Skies Ahead this week! We have done so many fun pumpkin activities...I am excited to see what next week holds for us (probably TONS of housework since I kind of slacked on that this week ;)

2 comments:

Cara and Mike

SO cute! I found this idea on Our Best Bites, but when I tried to make them.. I failed! :) I didn't have the right size cupcake tin or cookie cutter... These make me want to try again! Great job!

Unknown

Those are darling and look so delicious! What a fun way to end pumpkin week! :)