PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

10.11.2011

Perfect Pumpkin Dinner!

Yesterday we kicked off our week learning all about pumpkins with a really fun family home evening and a perfect pumpkin dinner! It is super easy, the kids love it, and its a fun way to get everyone excited for the season.

Who doesn't love pizza?! Let's take it one step further....who doesn't love pizza shaped like a pumpkin??
All you need to do is whip up your favorite homemade pizza crust recipe and the rest is pretty self-explanatory :)


Once you have polished off your pumpkin pizza, its dessert time! I made these years ago, and I can't remember where I got the idea (if it was from you...please let me know!:)

All you need for this dessert is butterscotch pudding, banana cream pudding, ad some whipped cream to top it all off!

Super easy and super yummy too! Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope you all have a fantastic week and that you'll come back and visit again soon!