PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

10.05.2011

Chic Fabric Covered Pumpkins


So yesterday I saw some fabric-covered pumpkins on one of my favorite blogs Love Sweet Love. They are darling and she posted a fantastic tutorial....I knew I had to have them :)

I've been trying to redo my Halloween decor this year, I'm going for something a little more chic that will match what I already have year round. I love purple for Halloween and since my living room is already blue and green this fabric was a no-brainer. This is what my finished product looked like :)

Like I said, Love Sweet Love has an awesome tutorial so run over there if you want to make your very own! All you need are some fabric scraps, ModgePodge and a cheapy fake pumpkin.

Once you have painted the stem black and got all your fabric on you have these darling pumpkins that totally pop!


You can find this adorable Keep Calm printable HERE :)


I am so excited to finish the wreath and garland I am making to go with these cuties...hopefully they turn out and I can post them soon. Although the chances of me having 2 projects in a row that actually turn out is quite slim, I'll keep my fingers crossed ;)
Big thanks go out to Love Sweet Love for sharing this great idea...that is why I LOVE blogging!! Hope you all have a Fantastic Fall day!

9 comments:

Unknown

What adorable pumpkins! I am so glad you stopped by my site and are now following! Did you add your pumpkins to my What's In The Gunny Sack? link party?

Lindsay

Oh I LOVE this! The fabric is awesome. Adorable little pumpkins!

Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted

Love, love, love the fabric choice! I agree with you I prefer the more chic look to Halloween decor versus the traditional. These are awesome!

KayleighAnn

Aw thats so cute, I wouldnt put it away it would stay out year round!#

Love Sweet Love

I LOOOOOVE them! Totally chic and great choice of fabric! Thanks for the shoutout! :)
Angela

Unknown

I love unique pumpkins... this is darling! What pretty fabric!

MJ @ 517 Creations

So cute! I have that same fabric from Hobby Lobby in my stash - great taste. :)

Whit

what a cute and fun idea. You could even have fabric pumpkins for thanksgiving. I love your choice of fabric. Good job. Thank you so much sharing and for linking up to our party Show and Share this week! Come on back this Wednesday to link up your current projects.

A mommy's life...with a touch of YELLOW
tyandwhitneyulrich.blogspot.com

Chef in Training

this is such a cute idea! Yours turned out so cute! I would love if you would come share this and/or any other projects at the Tuesday Talent Show going on right now at Chef In Training! Hope to see you there!
-Nikki
http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/