PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

9.22.2011

Candy Corn Cupcakes in a Jar

I had to hurry and post this tonight since I thought it might be a TEENSY bit hypocritical to post it on the same day I do my Fit Friday posts :)



I found the inspiration for this idea on one of my favorite blogs, Running With Glitter. Yep, hers are way cuter, but I still thought these were very fun and festive for the season.



Candy Corn Cupcakes in a Jar!






These are SO simple, very tasty, and a fun way to celebrate the season.








First I mixed up a yellow cake mix, divided it in half, and added a little red food coloring to one bowl.









Then I got out my mason jars and filled them each halfway with yellow on the bottom and then the orange. Ok...honestly...FIRST I filled them almost to the top and then baked them and had cake pouring out the top all over my oven. THEN I remembered you only need to fill them up halfway...very important step :) You place them on a baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes at 325 degrees.


Once they are done cooking and have cooled you scoop out the top, add your favorite white frosting (I don't like frosting so I used Cool Whip) and you have your very own Candy Corn Cupcakes in a Jar!




Have a great night everyone!!

Linking up at




12 comments:

Lyndee W.

Yum!

Vicky @ Mess For Less

That is gorgeous! I am pinning this and think it would be cute in red and green for Christmas. I am a new follower from Gluesticks Blog Hop. Vicky @ www.messforless.net

Jessa Smith

This is so cute! I love stuff like this - what a cute idea for a neighbor gift or something - definitely pinning this!

~Jessa
www.jessajill.blogspot.com

Kelli W

These are so cute! They are now on my must do list for our fall party:)

Stephanie@TheCozyOldFarmhouse

How very cute! I agree, they would make adorable gifts. Saving this to my list of favorites!

Andrea Reed

SO CUTE!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

Katie

Thank you for sharing with Blog Stalking Thursday. Your link had one of the most views so I featured you with this weeks party. I would love for you to grab a feature button and post it to your blog!
Thanks again!

Brit

Great and wonderful! These are super, I love them. I haven't done the whole cupcake in jar thing, yet, but these are just begging for me to do ;) Thanks for linking up with us! We are featuring these tomorrow. Stop by check it out and don't forget to grab your braggin' button ;)
Britney
www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

Lolly Jane

super cute, great execution (: [kelly from runnin w glitter is adorable isn't she?]

hey! you're the top clicked link from last week's party, we'll be featuring you this weekend. swing by and grab a featured button ;)

xoxo, kelli & kristi

thanida

this is often marvelous post.Thanks you admin for sharing this post. 
sagame
sagame66
sagame77
sagame88

เฮงเฮงรวยรวย

สล็อต 777

ด้วยกฎกติกา รูปแบบการเล่นเกมสล็อตออนไลน์นั้นเล่นง่าย สามารถเล่นได้ทุกเพศ ทุกวัย เหมาะสำหรับผู้ใช้ทั้งรายเก่าและรายใหม่ สามารถพกพาความสนุกติดตามไปได้ทุกที่ ไม่ว่าจะอยู่ที่ไหน

Off Page

Great post! This is a very nice and useful information that I will definitively come back to the blog, Thanks for informative post.
racecards for horse racing
horse racing news
horse racing results