PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5.05.2011

STILL pregnant!

And quite thrilled about it, I might add! :) I thought for sure the next time I updated this thing it would be with darling pictures of the newest addition to our family. However, as already proven, Avrie seems to have a mind of her own. Last week I went completely off bedrest and my medications. I was prepared to have the baby by AT THE LATEST....Sunday. Here we are the Thursday after and no baby!

What a gift this last week has been! Although the contractions are painful and sometimes limit my activities, it has been so fantastic to be a contributing member of my household again! I have never had the experience of being able to be ready when a baby comes. But I gotta tell you...I am loving it! The house it pretty much spotless, all the laundry is washed and folded, babies room is decorated and ready for the little princess, fridge and pantry are well-stocked once again...now I just have to try and keep it all up til Avrie decides to make her grand entrance.

The best part has been being able to be a mom to my kids again. Today we went to the Dinosaur Museum and I was so grateful to just BE with them. They are each so unique and special to me, and I am so glad to have these last few days (or maybe weeks!!;) to truly treasure them and enjoy this stage in our life.

I hope you stay tuned for some fun things I have planned in the next few weeks! Lots of fun crafts, activities to enjoy and teach our children, family home evenings and more. While I was on bedrest I made a list of things I was going to do as soon as I was off. When my husband saw it he said "Don't forget you are actually going to have a baby to take care of too!" Of course, that is what I am looking forward to the most.

1 comments:

Cory and Krista

I'm so happy for you! I can't imagine how hard it would be to be put on bedrest, especially with three little cuties to take care of. glad you get to have some time with them before your baby arrives. I can't wait for pictures of your sweet baby girl coming soon! Goodluck with everyting:)