PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4.19.2009

Exactly what I needed!


This Saturday was exactly what I needed to lift my spirits and make it through this last week of bedrest. We were able as a family to venture to Thanksgiving Point to go to the Tulip Festival. How was this possible, you ask? VOILA....



Paul was so very thoughtful and arranged for us to rent a golf cart, and it was a blast!! The kids loved riding on it, and I didn't feel like I was cheating TOO badly, since I sat in the back with my feet up. We had such a wonderful afternoon.
For the first time in weeks I actually felt like a mommy, a part of the family. This is what I love to do, what I live for. Doing little things like this with my family always reminds me how blessed we are. I am so grateful for them, and for the little boy we will soon be blessed with. I feel like I am in such a good place right now, a week from today I will either have a beautiful new baby boy, or at least be off bedrest! I cannot wait to hold little Britton in my arms, meet the sweet little spirit that I feel like I already know, and go back to being the kind of mom I love to be, but hopefully much better!


25 comments:

Ana-Maria

NICE BLOG,CONGRATULATIONS

Hollie Hanson

You guys are so stinkin cute! HOw fun. Looks like it was beautiful there! I am hoping to go this week. ( I am naughty and hide all my equipment and clothes and then I take the kids picts there too! ROFL!)

~Conradis~

So Wonderful for you! Your little story brought tears to my eyes... How thoughtful, and also I can sense as to how you are feeling. You are a true joyful person, and I look up to you for your courage, strength, and faith. Thank you for reminding me to be grateful for even the little things

The Pond's Lily Pad

I'm so glad you were able to get out with the fam! Great to celebrate life's little moments!! :) I heart your face!!!!

Maryann

I'm so glad you were able to get out! I LOVE that Paul arranged for a golf cart. We're getting closer and closer!!!!

Flockhart Family

I can't believe how big your girls have gotten. Hang in there. You have almost made it.

Anonymous

diazepam half life valium side effects elderly - diazepam jellies

Anonymous

buy ativan online treatment of ativan withdrawal - ativan good alcohol withdrawal

Anonymous

alprazolam xanax xanax sizes - xanax dosage dosage

Anonymous

zolpidem side effects 10mg of zolpidem - zolpidem tartrate 73 93

Anonymous

order ativan ativan jaw clenching - ativan side effects stomach upset

Anonymous

diazepam 5mg diazepam 10 mg ampolla - many 2mg diazepam get high

Anonymous

ativan pills ativan for drug addiction - effexor ativan side effects

Anonymous

buy generic ativan ativan uses for the elderly - ativan pictures

Anonymous

buy xanax 1mg generic xanax same - order xanax mail

Anonymous

where can i buy xanax online legally how much is a xanax 1 mg worth - generic for xanax what does it look like

Anonymous

buy lorazepam online 1mg lorazepam for anxiety - ativan withdrawal .5

Anonymous

alprazolam xanax xanax withdrawal in infants - alprazolam stada 0 5 mg

Anonymous

buy ambien online price for ambien - what is ambien used to treat

Anonymous

ambien for sale online ambien john steele - buy ambien xanax

Anonymous

soma pharmacy buy soma no prescription - generic soma overnight

Anonymous

soma soma generic fedex no prescription - carisoprodol 350 mg tab

Anonymous

ambien online generic of ambien cr - ambien generic cost at walgreens

Anonymous

buy xanax valium online florida valium and suboxone drug interactions - buy valium costa rica

Anonymous

ambien zolpidem ambien side effects blackout - ambien generic price walgreens