PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

8.15.2008

Kendall and her Bear


A few weeks ago we were all in Skylar's room, getting ready to put the girls to bed. All of a sudden Kendall starts squealing and bouncing up and down, reaching her arms out. She had found a bear we had given to Skylar several years ago. It was love at first sight!! Skylar has been such a sweetheart to let Kendall play with it, and it is now a permanent fixture in Kendall's bed :) I just love to see her squeeze that bear and kiss it, it is almost as big as her!

5 comments:

Jones Family

She is so cute!

Hollie Hanson

Your girls are just so dang beautiful I can't get over it! Just like their mommy :) I love when they find a little thing like that that makes them so happy. What a good big sister to share!

Camille

How cute! I want kade to find something like that! Raegan has her bear. I think I might be kades favorite thing :)
YOur girls are so cute!
I love your new back ground by the way!

Heath694

She's growing up so fast! Your girls are adorable and we miss you.

Jay and Bec

I can't believe how big she has gotten! Where is that little sleeping baby?? You have beautiful girls!