PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7.30.2008

Girls Camp

Last post today, I promise:) I was lucky enough last week to go up to Heber Valley with the Young Women in my ward for girls camp. What an amazing place! If you ever have the opportunity to go up there, I highly recommend it. There is such a special feeling and spirit there, I will never forget feeling the strength of our Heavenly Father's love for all of his daughters. We have some amazing young women that attended, but also some awesome leaders!! Ladies, I truly had a blast getting to know you all better, I am lucky to serve with you. And a HUGE thank you to my sister-in-law Camille, who took care of my girls while I was gone. I know it was hard and they were stinkers, but I TRULY appreciate it, it was an amazing opportunity for me. And now, I am sorry, but I have to brag about my hubby. I was so tired the day we got home and knew it was going to be a long day as I had left the house in shambles and we were having lots of family over for a big breakfast the next morning. I was not looking forward to all that cleaning. Anyways, I walk in and totally started crying. My sweet husband had stayed up til 1:30 every night Deep cleaning the entire house. We are talking laundry, dishes, closets, everything! Instead of frantically scrubbing the house all day I was able to just snuggle and nap with my girls that I missed SO MUCH!! Love you Paul!!

2 comments:

The Pond's Lily Pad

I wanted to let you know how much fun Sadie had at camp!! She talks about it nonstop, not only about the activities and her testimony which was jinormously strengthened, but about her awesome leaders who taught and inspired her. Thanks for being one of those leaders; I know you are in the right calling!! They girls love you!! Luv yer guts!!

Camille

I am so glad that you got to go! I wouldn't have let you miss that for the world. I know you would do it for me! That is why we have eachother!