PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3.05.2008

Happy Valentines Day!!




Okay I know, it is March, but better late than never right? We had a great Valentines Day this year. We started off the morning with pink scrambled eggs and milk and heartshaped muffins. The eggs looked pretty disgusting but tasted delicious. Then Skylar and I made valentines for everyone and took them to all her little friends and grandparents. On the way we stopped by Paul's work and "heart-attacked" his car. Such a cute idea right? It wasn't mine!! Thanks Camille, you are always so creative! :) Meanwhile throughtout the day the Valentines Man would come and knock on the door and leave little presents for the girls. Skylar got some new books and princess toys and Kendall got some pj's and teething toys. The Valentines Man is one of my favorite traditions from when I was growing up, so I love passing it on to my kids.

Valentines night I had a hot date! Now I have to preface this with telling you Paul has NEVER done anything for Valentines day. I mean nothing. No cards, no flowers, nothing. Every year I give him a hard time about it, but I am mostly joking, because I know it is just not his thing. So this year he tells me we are going out! We start driving and I realize we are headed to his work. We pull into the parking lot and I see a huge Hummer stretch limo!! Are you serious???? Yep, it was for us. We went to dinner, drove around downtown, and ended the night with ice cream. Then when we got home and put the girls to bed, Paul gave me my present. A present?? On top of the great night out? Tickets to Rascal Flatts!!! I cannot wait! The concert is on Friday and I am so excited! So you can see it really was a great Valentines Day! Love you Paul!

0 comments: